The apron of natural material is flax, with the original embroidery or applique on the upper or lower side of the product. The edge of the apron is treated with a bright color satin beyake.
Size 70×58 cm Composition – 100% flax
Apron with a single-breasted breastplate, a neck strap that is adjustable in size and tied to the waist and neck. The folding pocket on the stomach serves, both for convenience, and for the aesthetic finished appearance of the product.
Apron – a piece of home-made clothes designed to protect from falling dirt on the main clothing, except for this apron – this is a symbol of protection of the female principle.
How to look after a kitchen apron.
- A warming wash. Exactly withstand the temperature of water, do not subject to strong mechanical treatment, while pressing – a slow centrifuge mode.
- Washing in warm water (temperature up to 30 С)
- Smooth off at high temperature (up to 200 C).
- Do not bleach. Do not use bleach containing substances (chlorine) when washing.
- Do not dry in the washing machine.